Senior Technology Consultant
Senior Technology Consultant
IMS Consulting & Expert Services is looking for a highly skilled self-starter to be a Senior Technology Consultant to serve as a client contact and help manage projects in the development of persuasive visual trial presentations. A successful presentation at trial will educate and inform jurors and provide a deeper connection to the emotional and moral principles that guide their decision making.
We work with trial lawyers on complex, high stakes cases to uncover persuasive case theories and themes and turn them into winning courtroom presentations. We help our clients explore trial themes, discover critical insights, test their case with perspective jurors, and develop powerful trial graphics designed for maximum impact on decision makers.
At IMS, we value individual initiative and encourage free thinking and innovation. We welcome individuals who are enthusiastic about building a meaningful career, and invite them to be part of the leading company in the field of trial consulting.
The Senior Technology Consultant will be responsible for consulting with attorneys on presentation technology and trial-data management. They organize and run attorney presentations, and coordinate all systems, databases and equipment related to visual presentation of IMS’s graphics, client videos, and documents at trials, hearings, and focus groups. All of this is done while managing and exceeding client expectations. They do this by organizing, coordinating, and administering all resources and activities for projects end-to-end. This is a full-time, exempt position.
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving company in a dynamic and interesting field. We offer competitive pay, great benefits and a fun environment.
- Coordinates systems for visual presentation of complex, high-profile trials and litigation-related hearings, including preparing graphic databases, on-site video editing and document imaging
- Troubleshoots technical aspects and equipment needed for successful presentations
- Sets up data format and troubleshoots unforeseen situations to resolve issues
- Creates and maintains database of source media and other related materials, including annotating and linking exhibits to legal presentations
- Works with client and court personnel to execute courtroom and warroom setup
- Prepares and edits video transcriptions including synchronizing transcripts to digitized video and creating clips and still images from videotape
- Treats, crops and prepares documents for visual presentations
- Converts and manipulates data into PDF and other file formats
- Meets IMS’s high quality control standards at all times
- A Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent combination of skills and experience
- 2-4 years’ experience working with systems and technical aspects of courtroom and/or corporate presentations
- Strong technical skills including thorough knowledge of PCs, audiovisual equipment
- Knowledge of trial-related presentation systems (OnCue, Trial Director, Sanction, LiveNote, Concordance, iPro, Summation) and hands-on experience with standard image formats and major database and image base applications used by law firms a plus.
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Familiar with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and video editing software
- Excellent reliability and timeliness
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Able to work in constantly changing settings and flexibility to work extended hours when necessary
- Able to handle high pressure environment and tight deadlines on occasion
- Able to learn new software quickly
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and self-disciplined
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with ability to prioritize
- Travel requirement: 40%
- Excellent opportunities for career development for qualified applicants who are motivated to provide the best consulting services in the industry and support to their fellow team members
- Competitive compensation, generous benefits, and the experience of working with one of the premier litigation consulting firms in the country
- A fun work environment
As part of IMS’s comprehensive hiring process, we will be conducting a thorough background check on all eligible candidates. IMS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. EOE M/F/D/V.